- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Toss the cut tomatoes with a bit of olive oil to help keep them from drying out, and a sprinkle of salt and pepper, that helps bring out the juices.
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment or a silpat liner.
- Try not to let the tomatoes touch while roasting. About 20–25 minutes should do it.
- Watch towards the end of time to make sure they are progressing as you want.
- Serve on their own, or use in a variety of recipes.
The Secret Life of of a Chef’s Wife 2013